Monday 9 May 2016

100WC Challenge 2 - All The Confusion

While flicking through the channels on the TV, something caught my eye...it was a statue of three men who appeared to be talking. I was amazed by the clothes they were wearing, two of the men were barefoot and wearing robes. The third man was wearing a smart suit and they appeared to be in China because there were lanterns in the background. The three men looked like leaders and maybe they were talking about World Peace...no wonder they looked worried! Suddenly I heard mom shout "Switch off the tv and come clean your room!"

1 comment:

  1. Dear Karmen,

    From your writing and the attention you paid to detail, I can see that you really looked at the picture carefully and tried to follow the challenge instructions well. I would have liked it if you had tried to create a story around these men, perhaps a conversation - you alluded to it when you mentioned how worried the men looked. I know that writing a story in 100 words is not easy - but that is why it is a challenge!

    It was a good effort. Keep writing, because I look forward to reading more of your work!

    Mrs S.

    ReplyDelete