Saturday 14 May 2016

Flight 554

 I woke up to sound of the pilot of the airplane frantically shouting, "MAYDAY, MAYDAY!" Something was very wrong! I ran to the front part of the plane to see what was going on. I registered two things at the same time, one: smoke coming out of the right engine and two: the plane was busy falling! Then I heard the voice of the air-traffic controller saying, "flight 554,stay calm and get ready to.....when the connection broke, for a second there was silence. Then all we could hear were branches breaking as we crashed through the trees.

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, this is scary! Well written, Karmen.

    Take a look at your punctuation, especially when writing direct speech. You need to close the speech marks at the end of the sentence.

    I look forward to reading more!

    Mrs S.

    ReplyDelete